1 bunch Tuscan kale, chard, or collard greens (not sliced)
OR 2 large whole-wheat tortillas
1 carrot, thinly sliced
1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
½ eggplant, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1 yellow onion, sliced thinly
½ pound asparagus
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
¼ cup plain hummus
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
1 clove garlic, crushed
¼ cup fresh dill, minced
1 lemon zest
¼ cup toasted almonds, chopped
How to cook:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix the carrots, zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, onion, and asparagus with olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Spread vegetable mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until tender.
- Whisk together the hummus, Greek yogurt, garlic, dill, lemon zest, and toasted almonds in a bowl to form a thick flavorful sauce. Taste, and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Assemble roasted vegetables in your wrap. Spread a thin layer of sauce on your greens or tortilla, then layer on the roasted veggies.
- Drizzle with a little more sauce, then roll like a burrito. Fold the bottom and top in, then roll to create a neat vegetable wrap.