1/3 cup chickpeas
1/3 cup cooked bulgur
2 tbsp raisins
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp toasted walnuts
1. Cut a medium butternut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds and roast facedown at 400° F until
2. Set aside one of the halves for another meal.
3. In a small bowl, mix 1/3 cup chickpeas, 1/3 cup cooked bulgur, 2 tbsp raisins, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, 1 tsp olive oil, and 1 tsp lemon juice.
4. Fill the hollow of the half squash with the mixture.
5. Sprinkle with 2 tbsp toasted walnuts.
Nutritional Facts: 370 calories, 15g fat, 1g saturated fat, 57g carbs, 11g sugar, 10g fiber, 11g protein, 95mg sodium