1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 tsp rice wine vinegar
1 tsp honey
½ tsp grated ginger
1 small clove garlic, minced
½ tsp cornstarch
1 carrot, sliced
4 heads baby bok choy, cut into bite-sized pieces
4 ounces boneless chicken breast, cube
½ cup cooked whole grain (quinoa)
1. In a small bowl, whisk 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce, 1 tsp rice wine vinegar, 1 tsp honey, ½ tsp grated ginger, 1 small clove minced garlic and ½ tsp cornstarch.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in a skillet on medium.
3. Sauté 1 sliced carrot until just tender.
4. Add 4 heads of baby bok choy. Cook until stalks are translucent.
5. Add 4 ounces of boneless chicken breast; sauté until cooked through.
6. Add sauce, let thicken 1 to 2 minutes.
7. Serve with ½ cup cooked whole grain, such as quinoa.
Nutritional Facts: 420 calories, 9g fat, 1g saturated fat, 49g carbs, 10g sugars, 9g fiber, 34g protein, 480mg sodium