2 tsp olive oil
½ cup sliced cremini mushrooms
½ cup chopped kale
2 eggs, beaten
whole grain toast
1. Heat 1tsp olive oil in a skillet on medium.
2. Add ½ cup sliced cremini mushrooms.
3. When they are soft, add ½ cup chopped kale; cook until wilted. Transfer to a plate.
4. Heat 1 tsp olive oil in the skillet on medium.
5. Pour in 2 beaten eggs; swirl to cover the bottom of the pan.
6. Once set, add vegetables, fold in half.
7. Serve with 1 slice whole-grain toast.
Nutritional Facts: 300 calories, 19g fat 4g saturated fat, 17g carbs, 3g sugar, 3g fiber, 17g protein, 270mg sodium